Seattle Cell Science Symposium 2018
An open house showcasing Seattle-area cell biology research
Join us for the third annual Seattle Cell Science Symposium, a full-day event showcasing research in the Seattle-area cell biology community.
The Seattle Cell Science Symposium is an event for scientists in our region to share current work through presentations, lightning talks and poster sessions. Community engagement and open science are central principles of the Allen Institute for Cell Science, and we look forward to the Seattle community coming together for this event.
Registration for this event has now closed. A limited number of walk-in spaces will be available on a case-by-case basis on the morning of the event. Please email Events@alleninstitute.org with any questions.
Event highlights include:
- Presentations from researchers in the Seattle area
- Research goals and progress at the Allen Institute for Cell Science
- Dynamic poster session
Poster Submission is now closed.
We invite the submission of poster proposals that report new scientific developments in the broad field of cellular biology.
The Seattle Cell Science Symposium will feature talks from a variety of Seattle-area institutions. We look forward to including poster presentations from the local cell biology community. There is limited space, so please submit your proposal by the deadline. Late submissions may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
General Guidelines for Submission
- Space is limited, please only submit one poster proposal.
- All material must be the work of the authors listed and appropriately referenced.
- At least one author of each paper or poster must register and attend the symposium in order to be listed in the conference program as a presenter.
- Selected poster presenters will have the opportunity to give a one-slide lightning talk prior to the poster session. If you would like to be considered for a lightning talk, please select "yes" on the final question on the poster submission page.
- Poster proposal submission opens: October 23, 2018
- Deadline for poster proposal submission: December 4, 2018
- Poster presenter instructions sent: December 6, 2018
- Cell Science Symposium: December 14, 2018