The Paul G. Allen Frontiers Group presents Exploring Frontiers: Connecting Neurodegeneration and Cancer. This symposium will highlight the state of the frontier field investigating the relationship between these two diseases.
A full understanding of neurodegenerative disease remains elusive, from understanding initial disease stages to providing effective therapeutics. Join us as we highlight current investigations and future opportunities exploring the complex relationship between neurodegeneration and cancer.
- Registration and breakfast, 8:30-8:50am
- Welcome and introduction, 8:50am
- Morning sessions, 9:00-12:10pm
- Networking lunch (provided), 12:10-1:30pm
- Afternoon sessions, 1:30-4:30pm
- Closing remarks, 4:30pm
- Albert-László Barabási, Ph.D., Northeastern University
- Diane Barber, Ph.D., University of California, San Francisco
- Peter Douglas, Ph.D., UT Southwestern Medical Center
- Jane Driver, M.D., M.P.H., Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Jeffrey Iliff, Ph.D., Oregon Health & Science University
- Vamsi Mootha, M.D., Harvard Medical School
- Nathan Price, Ph.D., Institute for Systems Biology
- Nicholas Wood, Ph.D., University College London
For questions about the event, please contact email@example.com.
615 Westlake Avenue N.
Seattle, WA 98109