Seattle Cell Science Symposium 2017
An open house showcasing Seattle-area cell biology research
Thank you for joining us for the second annual Seattle Cell Science Symposium, a full-day event showcasing research in the Seattle-area cell biology community.
The Seattle Cell Science Symposium is an event for scientists in our region to share current work with each other through talks and poster sessions. Community engagement and open science are central principles of the Allen Institute for Cell Science, and are pleased to bring together the community for this inspiring event.
Event highlights included:
- Presentations from researchers in the Seattle area
- Research goals and progress at the Allen Institute for Cell Science
- Dynamic poster session
- David Baker, University of Washington
- Tom Daniel, University of Washington
- Rhishikesh Bargaje, Institute for Systems Biology
- Chuck Murry, University of Washington
- Jennifer Nemhauser, University of Washington
- Bill Noble, University of Washington
- David Rawlings, Seattle Children's
- John Scott, University of Washington
- Kelly Stevens, University of Washington
- Peter Zandstra, University of British Columbia
Poster Submission is now closed
We invite the submission of poster proposals that report new scientific developments in the broad field of cellular biology.
The Seattle Cell Science Symposium will feature talks from a variety of Seattle-area institutions. We look forward to including poster presentations from the local cell biology community. There is limited space, so please submit your proposal by the deadline. Late submissions may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
General Guidelines for Submission
- Space is limited, please only submit one poster proposal.
- All material must be the work of the authors listed and appropriately referenced.
- At least one author of each paper or poster must register and attend the symposium in order to be listed in the conference program as a presenter.
- Poster proposal submission opens: October 12, 2017
- Deadline for poster proposal submission: November 17, 2017
- Poster presenter instructions sent: December 1, 2017
- Cell Science Symposium: December 11, 2017