Cell Science Symposium 2016
An open house showcasing Seattle-area cell biology research
Join us for the Cell Science Symposium, an inaugural, full-day event showcasing research in the Seattle-area cell biology community.
The Cell Science Symposium will serve as an event for scientists in our region to share current work with each other through talks and poster sessions. Community engagement and open science are central principles of the Allen Institute for Cell Science.
Event highlights include:
- Presentations from investigators, post docs and students from research institutions in the Seattle area
- Research goals and progress at the Allen Institute for Cell Science
- Dynamic poster session
- Kevin Cheung, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Josh Cuperus, University of Washington
- Kim Fong, University of Washington
- Benjamin Freedman, University of Washington
- Emily Hatch, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Christopher Lux, Seattle Children's Hospital
- Matt Miller, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Jay Shendure, University of Washington
- Nate Sniadecki, University of Washington
- Jessica Young, University of Washington
- Linda Wordeman, University of Washington
Poster Submission Deadline: December 1, 2016
We invite the submission of poster proposals that report new scientific developments in the broad field of cellular biology.
The Cell Science Symposium will feature talks from a variety of Pacific Northwest institutions. We look forward to including poster presentations from the Seattle cell biology community. There is limited space, so please submit your proposal by the deadline. Late submissions may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
General Guidelines for Submission
- All poster titles must be submitted by December 1, 2016.
- Space is limited, please only submit one poster proposal.
- All material must be the work of the authors listed and appropriately referenced.
- At least one author of each paper or poster must register and attend the symposium in order to be listed in the conference program as a presenter.
- Poster presenters will receive final instructions by Monday, December 5, 2016.
- Deadline for poster proposal submission: December 1, 2016
- Poster presenter instructions sent: December 5, 2016
- Cell Science Symposium: December 12, 2016