NeuroFutures 2016: Call for Abstracts
Abstract Submission Deadline: June 13, 2016
All student poster presenters will receive complimentary registration to NeuroFutures 2016
The NeuroFutures organizing committee invites the submission of abstracts that report new scientific development in circuit structure and dynamics. Specific topic areas we are seeking include: novel imaging approaches; non-mammalian model circuits; human and non-human primate circuit function; computational modeling of circuits; circuits in neurodegeneration; and manipulation of circuits in disease.
NeuroFutures will feature a variety of types of presentations: keynote presentations, panels and posters. Poster presentations are a key element of the conference. Each abstract submission will be evaluated for applicability with the topics listed above.
General Guidelines for Submission
- All abstracts must be submitted by June 13, 2016.
- You may submit as many abstracts as you like.
- All material must be the work of the authors listed and appropriately referenced.
- At least one author of each paper or poster must register and attend the conference in order to be listed in the conference program as a presenter. Authors will have the opportunity to edit an originally-submitted abstract before it is published in conference proceedings.
- Once you have submitted your abstract, you will be sent a code to register for the NeuroFutures conference at no charge.
- Deadline for abstract submission: June 13, 2016
- Standard registration ends: June 13, 2016
- Conference: June 19-21, 2016